Monday, September 24, 2007

The Programming Language I am Most Like

Ok so its 2am and I cannot sleep...

I start reading some really interesting articles on innovation then PHP Programming... then (if you know the way web works) I get to some completely useless and pointless quiz which I decide to check it out.

The first quiz I try is Which Programming Language Are You? It turns out I am one of my least favourite programming languages. One which I am forced to use for web development at my day job because some person 10 years decided years that it is the perfect langauge for web development for their Intranets.

OK so without further delay the disappointing result is:

I am like Visual Basic.

You are Visual Basic. You have little respect for common sense.  You are immature, but have recently begun to grow up.

As for the definition of the language... I would have to totally agree with it. Just please do not use that to define me.

I am thinking to go with the suggestion from the quiz creator who says I can cheat and grab the image from the site and pretend that this is really who I am according to the quiz:

I am like PERL.

You are Perl. People have a hard time understanding you, but you are always able to help them with almost all their problems.

Now I feel much better. I might even be able to sleep soon.

No comments: