Saturday, September 22, 2007

* IDEA * Using Social Network Applications for Business Research


It looks like social networking sites such as Facebook can be used for more than just networking.

I just came across an interesting post by Gerard Ramos who successfully used Facebook to do some business research for Swamble.

I was thinking the same thing a while back when I saw the polling application when I logged into Facebook. I thought it might be a neat way to do some research for new business applications with any overheard costs or having to do much work in setting-up the online survey. This is an innovative way to do some business research wil no cost.

1 comment:

Gerard said...

Hi Katrina,

I used facebook's polls application ..

http://www.facebook.com/polls.php

Good luck with your research!

Best,

Gerard