Saturday, September 22, 2007

Business 2.0 is dead!


Oh my god! My favourite magazine - Business 2.0 is going to die... I guess it was going to happen since I had noticed the magazine was getting thinner and thinner.

Business 2.0 is one of the few magazines I subscribe to and actually read cover to cover. I have been reading it since the first issue. It is always full of interesting articles, innovate business people and businesses that are not just average. Now I guess I have to find more reading material for those long bus rides into the office... or maybe I just need to start working at home more. ahahaha.

Seriously there is a lack of innovation in magazines these days. I read the nytimes article that states some of the staff will be working on articles on Fortune magazine. I used to read Fortune years ago when I was in university - only beacuse I got a really cheap subscription price. I cancelled the subscription eventually because I found the really interesting articles were few and far between and the articles were kinda dry. Oh well I guess will I try and check it out again to see if the writing I loved so much in Business 2.0 will survive...

No comments: