Sunday, October 07, 2007

Insight into the VC World

I just came across a blog written by Josh Kopelman, Managing Director of First Round Capital which I found to be very interesting.

First Round Capital has quite an interesting portfolio of companies including the winner of Tech Crunch 40 Mint Software that I had previously mentioned. It looks like Mint has done it again with winning the Financial Innovation (FINOVATE) Award.

Of course that got me side-tracked into reading more on these innovative companies that have secured VC funding to see what I can learn.

Chris Fralic is also a partner in First Round Capital and he too has an interesting blog called nothing to say. What got me side-tracked there is an interesting post on LinkedIn vs. Facebook, which leads to David Pogue's take on the subject of LinkedIn. I have a LinkedIn profile but have not really gotten around to doing much with it unlike Facebook where I have invested (or wasted) just a bit more time.

No comments: