Friday, July 23, 2004

My first blog!

For years I have been reading blogs but never thought I would have the time to write my own. So here goes, this is place for me to express my views.  Watch out because you could be the topic of my next post! Actually I might as well start now...

The world has slowly become completely full of morons... I mean everwhere I turn there they are... Driving on the road - through red lights, at store operating the cash registers, on the phone working at utility companies. I cannot seem to escape them. This will drive me insane and I am not joking. Simple day to day transaction become huge life events. At McDonalds the other day I confused the girl at the counter by giving here some change along with my $10 bill. - She had no clue what change to give me! I had to do the math for her...

I think over the years the average level of intelligence has dropped.  I do not know if it is just that I am so intelligent (that is not the case) but some days I feel like a mastermind or creative genius whom no one understands. (Sigh!)

Coming soon are my travels from Montreal, Quebec, Canada to Lake Tahoe, California via Texas and Las Vegas. The three week trip starts on Monday next week! I can't wait.

The world is mine... so watch out. Here I am. :P

No comments: